[Sdpg] Jan 23: Environmental Excellence Award-San Diego

sdpg-admin at arashi.com sdpg-admin at arashi.com
Mon Jan 14 19:59:25 PST 2002

Please Join The League of Conservation Voters San Diego

To celebrate the presentation of the Environmental Excellence Award to San
Diego's Mayor, the Honorable Dick Murphy

Presented by special guest, environmental artist, James Hubbell

Wednesday January 23, 2002, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. 560 San Gorgonio, Point
Loma, 92106

Admission - $35 per person, $50 per couple. Space is limited - RSVP
required RSVP to Carolyn Chase <cdchase at sdearthtimes.com> and for more
directions

Please join us for a night of celebration and conversation with our honored
guests and view the beautiful Environmental Excellence Award created by
James Hubbell.

THANK YOU to our Pre-Event Host Committee Members

Dan Silver, MD
Planned Parenthood Action Fund
Michael Beck
Rebeca Cordova
Anne D. Ewing
Michael Zucchet
JoAnn Anderson
Diane Barlow Coombs
Courtney Ann Coyle, Esq
& Steven P. McDonald, Esg.
Wayne Buss
Louis Otto Emme

The League of Conservation Voters San Diego (LCVSD) is a nonprofit
association specifically committed to support candidates for local public
office who demonstrate commitment to conservation and protection of natural
resources and environmental quality.  LCVSD is a chapter of the California
League of Conservation Voters, a public benefit corporation.

Directions - From Downtown:  Take N. Harbor Dr. toward the airport, turn
left on Rosecrans St.  Turn right on McCall St.  Turn right on San Gorgonio
St.  From Interstate 5:  Take the Seaworld Dr. exit, go west toward Sunset
Cliffs Blvd., go straight.  Turn slight left onto Nimitz Blvd.  Turn right
onto Rosecrans St.  Turn right onto McCall. Turn right on San Gorgonio.

"I pledge allegiance, To the Constitution,  Of the United States of
America, And to the Republic, For which it stands,  One nation,
Indivisible, With liberty and justice for all."
FMChambers, on location at the Hubbard Marine Fish Hatchery, serving an
internship for my MS in Ag. Sci. from Cal Poly
Pomona.  www.csupomona.edu/~crs  www.hswri.org  www.regen.org