[Sdpg] Fw: Living Machine Workshop 3-Day workshop April 12,13,&14 in Prescott with Ocean Arks International

sdpg-admin at arashi.com sdpg-admin at arashi.com
Tue Feb 19 07:53:22 PST 2002

Subject: Living Machine Workshop

Ecosa is going to be sponsoring a 3-Day workshop April 12,13,&14 in
Prescott with Ocean Arks International (John Todd's organization that does
ecological design and Living Machine wastewater treatment technolgy) We
will build a demonstration Living Machine and cover much more.

If possible can you help spread the word about this to your permaculture
contacts and ANYONE or other organizations you think might be
interested.  I'm attaching a PDF with more info but the dates are not in it.

Let me know. THANKS!!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best,

Rob Israel
Director of Operations
Ecosa Institute