[Sdpg] job position opening Farm Manager The Center for Urban Agriculture at Fairview Gardens Santa Barbara CA

sdpg-admin at arashi.com sdpg-admin at arashi.com
Tue Mar 12 19:53:18 PST 2002

Hi everyone
	Thought we might have someone in the Permaculture Field would be
interested in working on this farm that is a community treasure in Santa
Barbara.

The Center for Urban Agriculture at Fairview Gardens is a 12-acre organic
farm and education center located just outside of Santa Barbara, a town on
the south Central Coast of California. We are searching for a farm manager,
and would appreciate your assistance in publicizing the opening. Please post
the following notice in your newsletter, list serve, job board, or other
suitable location. If you have any questions, please contact Matthew Logan at
fairviewg at aol.com.

Farm Management Position

Well-established community farm in Santa Barbara, California is seeking a
farm manager. Must have experience with a wide range of fruits and
vegetables, personnel management, and all aspects of production and
marketing. Salary, housing in historic farmhouse, and benefits. Job
description is available upon request. Fax resumes and references to (805)
967-0116 or e-mail to fairviewg at aol.com