[Sdpg] Permaculture Site for Sale In Arizona

sdpg-admin at arashi.com sdpg-admin at arashi.com
Tue Mar 26 05:18:19 PST 2002

Hello from Arizona

I am posting this message everywhere I can.

Please read it and forward it to others if you can.

Dear Friends:

It has become necessary for me to put Flowering Desert Permaculture site up
for sale. The site is located 10 miles SW of Tucson, AZ.

The site is 2.27 acres with some awesome swales. We also have been
certified as a Backyard Wildlife Habitat by the National Wildlife
Federation. I am deeply committed to selling the site to a person(s) who
will continue the work we have started for the restoration, healing and
stewardship of this place. I encourage you to check out our website which
has many pictures of the work in progress. The URL is:

<http://www.floweringdesert.com/>www.floweringdesert<http://www.floweringdesert.com/>.com

Property Address: 5321 S. Sheridan Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85746

Listing Price: $153,000.00

Broker: Exit Realty – The Sonoran Group

Broker Phone # 520-790-5000

I would really appreciate it if you would pass this along to other like
minded folks so that I can find a good buyer who will steward this
wonderful land.

Cheers,

William Cerf

Phone: 520- 906-1892