[Sdpg] San Diego Permaculture Center newsletter

sdpg-admin at arashi.com sdpg-admin at arashi.com
Wed Apr 10 22:19:50 PDT 2002

Dear Friends,

I thought I'd let you know that the San Diego Permaculture Center's website
has been updated with our April newsletter.  The text of it is below.
Check out the web site for a version with links:
www.igc.org/sdecc
The March edition of the South Coast PC Guild newsletter is also on the
site. Generally, our newsletter comes out in print first, then on the web
and now, for the first time, as an email.  If you want to be on our mailing
list, please reply to this email with your contact info
Thank you!
Marcia Boruta
San Diego Permaculture Center

*****The BIG PICTURE: Connecting the Issues for a Sustainable Future
Vol. 18 No. 1****
Newsletter of the San Diego Economic Conversion Council & the San Diego
Permaculture Center