[Sdpg] Carlsbad area tree whacker wanted

sdpg-admin at arashi.com sdpg-admin at arashi.com
Thu Apr 18 09:32:27 PDT 2002

Hi Perma buddies,

Anyone want to do a little pruning?  I'll gladly volunteer my helping
hands, if you want them.  This job will pay.  My parents want some pruning
done.  They live in Carlsbad, and have:
-  a medium-large avocado that hangs over into neighboring yards.  Perhaps
it could be cut back within the yard, and carefully topped?
  -  6 peppermint eucalyptus that need thinning.  Beautiful, willowy and
fragrant trees;
-  a peach and a plum that could use mindful whacking;

They don't want to cause any long term harm to any of the trees, of
course.  My folks would like to keep any chippings/mulch, and any
firewood.  I'll bet you could even root the avocado and peppermint
eucalyptus cuttings for re-sale elsewhere...

They've got most tools, but no chipper.  Anyone interested in stopping by
to give an estimate, email me, or phone 760-505-8500.

Fred
<regenerative at earthlink.net>

"I pledge allegiance, To the Constitution,  Of the United States of
America, And to the Republic, For which it stands,  One nation,
Indivisible, With liberty and justice for all."
FMChambers, on location at the Hubbard Marine Fish Hatchery, serving an
internship for my MS in Ag. Sci. from Cal Poly
Pomona.  www.csupomona.edu/~crs  www.hswri.org  www.regen.org