[Sdpg] Permaculture Activist Magazine #47 is at the Printers

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue May 21 21:54:48 PDT 2002

Hi Y'all,

After much trauma and stress, the next issue (#47) of the Permaculture
Activist is now at the printer's and will be mailed out very soon!!!!!

Thanks to all for your patience and understanding. Peter and I had no
idea how complicated our lives would become after moving to Earthaven.
The demands and challenges are occasionally overwhelming and often very
frustrating. Our new offices should be ready to move into by Fall (we
hope and pray) and we can abandon the less-than-satifactory crowded and
chaotic scene of the Earthaven Council Hall. Once we're settled in the
new digs, we want to produce 4 issues / year and create some intern
housing for help in producing the mag. Any volunteers?

Blessings to all.
Thanks,
Keith        for info about the Activist Magazine www.permacultureactivist.net

To Subscribe
Yearly Subscriptions (3 issues + occasional newsletters) are
                                         $19(U.S.)
                                (US, Canada, Mexico only)
                       3Years for $45(US, Canada, Mexico only)
                                1 Year Overseas $30 via air
                               3 Years Overseas $80 via air
           Send your name, address, phone
       #, email address, and a check (In American funds. Sorry, we don't
                                  do credit cards, yet.) to:

                                The Permaculture Activist
                                         POBox 1209
                                Black Mountain, NC 28711
                      Voicemail: 828-669-6336,  fax 828-669-5068
                        subscriptions at permacultureactivist.net