[Sdpg] Intro to Permaculture workshop, June 15

SDECC & San Diego Permaculture Center sdecc at igc.org
Thu Jun 13 18:09:01 PDT 2002

The San Diego Permaculture Center invites you to a free Introduction to
Permaculture Workshop - Saturday, June 15, 10 am - 1 pm, at our office
(4452 Park Blvd. Suite 205, San Diego/University Heights neighborhood).
The workshop includes an overview of permaculture with a half-mile walk
featuring ecological-design choices for sustainable living and our
school-community garden project. Please RSVP by email or phone (619)
298-8879.  Also, for our last newsletter (April), visit our web site at
www.igc.org/sdecc

Marcia Boruta, Director
San Diego Permaculture Center
& Economic Conversion Council