[Sdpg] Unique opportunity for a permaculture enthusiast in Baja Mx.

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Aug 26 13:43:26 PDT 2002

Hi ,

Bob Banner suggested we contact you about our search for a person
knowledgeable in permaculture to come to our location in Baja Mx and start
a garden and train locals in the art. Here is an ad we have placed in the
local Hopedance.  Perhaps you could post this somewhere or perhaps you know
of someone who might be interested.

Thanks, Denise and Bill
Unique opportunity for a permaculture enthusiast in Baja Mx.  El Santuario
Retreat Center
(<http://www.el-santuario.com/>www.el-santuario<http://www.el-santuario.com/>.com)
offers a work-exchange opportunity for someone interested in developing a
large permaculture gardening site near two Mexican villages on the Sea of
Cortez.  Someone with enough basic Spanish to teach local villagers
sustainable gardening techniques and to help them develop a marketing plan
(basic) to sell produce to local businesses and their neighbors.

Position to start fall of 2002

If interested email
:
<mailto:deniseandbill at el-santuario.com>deniseandbill at el-santuario<mailto:deniseandbill at el-santuario.com>.com