[Sdpg] Sat Nov 2 Green Business/Permaculture Party SLO Los Oso

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Sep 30 08:03:08 PDT 2002

GREEN GOODS and GOOD GREENS : a Community Eco-Business Fair

Central Coast Eco-Businesses are invited to join the
Permaculture Designer Trainee Graduating Class of 2002
for a Day Long Celebration of Solutions, Food and Evening Entertainment.
Saturday November 2nd, 2002

Visit with our class at our "Permaculture MicroVillage" in Los Osos for
presentations of community solutions and practical strategies for a
sustainable future... Open Circle LLC, Permaculture Credit Union and
MicroVillage information will also be available...

Local green business are encouraged to present material and demonstrations
that showcase their products, services and skills... Green Businesses
presenting materials are admitted to the event FREE of charge...

All this and a Cob Oven Baking Extravaganza -we'll be baking pizzas and
pouring our very own Home-Brewed Porter...

also - We are proud to present a evening of entertainment
with the infamous
PERMACULTURE DESIGN COURSE TALENT SHOW !

It's all Happening Saturday November 2nd, 2002
Permaculture Class "Community Interdependence" starts at 10am
Green Trades Show starting at 2:00pm
Cob Oven Baking all Afternoon and an Evening Talent Show

Don't forget to bring:
1) A Guest or Staff Person...
2) Product, Services or Skills presentation or materials for display...
3) Potluck Dish to Share (w/serving spoon and your personal glass, plate,
silverware)...
4) Ready to Bake Bread, Cake, Pie or Cookie Dough for the Cob Oven...
5) Layers of Clothes (remember we get all 4 season most every day in Los
Osos)...
6) A Blanket and Lawn Chair...
7) and Last But Not Least -your One Act Talent Show Presentation!
-from the ridiculous to the sublime - Dancers, Poets, Actors,
Mimes...Singers, Music, Story Times...

You MUST rsvp before Oct. 26th... SPACE IS LIMITED
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
please no pets - rain will cancel

call Larry Santoyo at 528.3763 for details...