[Sdpg] Permaculture and 'mainstream' planning

max benson mxbenson at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 15:38:07 PDT 2002

Hi,
   I took a introductory Permaculture Design class in 1998 and am now
studying towards a MS in Urban and Regional Planning.  I am in an
exploratory/brainstorming phase for my thesis topic. I would like it to
involve permaculture and mainstream planning and be useful for planners
and/or permaculturalists.
   I would be interested in any constuctive input regarding topics,
conflicts between governenment agencies (or planners) and permaculturalists,
any input from planner permaculturalists, etc.

Thanks,
Max Benson