[Sdpg] ECOTECTURE® is ONLINE!

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Jan 10 11:37:50 PST 2003

Friday, 10 January 2003

Dear Subscriber:

After two years, ECOTECTURE®: The Online Journal of Ecological Design is back
online at
http://www.ecotecture.com.

The Journal has a whole new design, new departments and new content.

Our relaunch issue includes:

* CONNECTING WITH FRIJTOF CAPRA, an interview with the author of
    the Tao of Physics, The Web of Life and, now, The Hidden Connections

* PERMACULTURE CALIFORNIA STYLE: An Interview with Penny Livingston

* BLOOD FOR OIL: The Strange Business of Invading Iraq

* YOUR ECOLOGICAL HOUSE: The Course Outline

* NEW BOOK REVIEWS

Plus our new LIBRARY, DESIGN GALLERY and ECOLOGICAL DESIGN CALENDAR.

We look forward to your visit and your response.

Philip S. Wenz, Editor/Publisher
and the ECOTECTURE Associates

--

http://www.ecotecture.com/cgi-bin/mojo/mojo.cgi?f=u&l=eco&e=sbpcnet@silcom.c
om&p=5481

Click this link, or copy and paste the address into your browser.

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous