[Sdpg] 2003 Permaculture Courses in Los Angeles and SLO CA

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Wed Jan 29 17:06:53 PST 2003

Wes, Eric & Margie,
Would you please mention this at your talks and post where you can...
More info later, hope to see you soon.  Thanks, Larry

---

We are seeking sponsors and hosts to assist in conducting a Permaculture
Design
Certificate Course in Los Angeles Co.

In exchange for scholarships to the course, we are looking for marketing
assistance and comfortable venues where we can conduct our weekend sessions
and
accommodate 30-40 people (just for the day).

If you, your company or anyone you know are interested in helping advertise,
hosting us for one or more weekends or attending the course, please contact me
asap...

Looking forward,

Larry Santoyo
805.528.3763
info at earthflow.com
www.earthflow.com

DATES
Urban Permaculture Design Certificate Course (weekend format)
August 9-10
August 16-17

August 30-31
September 6-7

September 20-21
September 27-28

ALSO
San Luis Obispo, Ca
-Permaculture Design Intensive -Certificate Course July 13-26.

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous