[Sdpg] News from the HOPE farm..in Oregon

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Apr 22 04:52:17 PDT 2003

An update from Food not Lawns and the HOPE Farm...

Our newest project, the HOPE Farm, is having our Grand
opening Seed Swap and Spring Celebration this Sunday,
April 27, so any of you who are local, come onout to
the farm! Visit www.hopefarm.net or call 541-343-HOPE
for details...

As you can see, the website is up and running, and
looks great, so check it out if you haven't seen it in
a while.

We just got a small grant from the Fund for Wild
Nature, to help with advertising and documentation; we
are still very much in need of funding, so if you've
got an extra few bucks around, plase do make a
tax-deductible contribution to the HOPE Farm!

We also always need SEEDS and propagative material;
especially now as we plan and propagate for the
co-evolutionary botanical garden, which we will plant
in June.

If you are local, and want to receive 1-3 updates per
month about upcoming events, sign up on our local
listserv by either responding to this message with
"subscribe" in the subject, or visiting
http://mailman.efn.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/hope_farmers

Please note the following new contact information for
Heather Coburn, Food not Lawns, and the HOPE Farm:

PO Box 42174
Eugene, OR 97404

541-343-HOPE
info at hopefarm.net
www.hopefarm.net

Warm regards to you all and best wishes for a fruitful
and abundant growing season!

Heather