[Sdpg] Earth Fair 4/27-Visit us at Earth Momma booth

San Diego Permaculture Center sdecc at igc.org
Fri Apr 25 05:57:42 PDT 2003

Dear Friends of the San Diego Permaculture Center,

We hope you'll join us at San Diego's Earth Fair, Sunday, April 27, from
10a.m.-5p.m. in Balboa Park.

For the second year in a row, we'll be at the Earth Momma booth where
proceeds from Earth Day sales will be donated to the San Diego Permaculture
Center!  We'll be located at the same place as last year - near the
sculpture garden on the Prado west of the Museum of Art (Area 1, Space
112).

Earth Momma offers products that are made from renewable, recyclable and
compostable materials, created by people who earned a living wage, that
require little or no packaging, and that are recyclable, biodegradable or
consumable, including:
- cotton shopping totes to reduce wasteful plastic bags
- hemp/cotton t-shirts that reduce the use of chemicals, fertilizers and
water
- French-milled soap that smells wonderful and is handmade from 100%
natural, clean and pure ingredients
- books to lift your spirit, engage the mind, fill your tummy, and nurture
the body
- incense and candles to brighten and enlighten our homes
- jojoba oil for whole body care
- recyclable toothbrushes for guilt-free dental care

Also at the Earth Momma booth will be Liz Anderson from San Diego Outdoors,
a free newspaper featuring outdoor activities in the beautiful San Diego
region.  If you can't get over to the booth this Sunday, Earth Momma can be
found
online at www.EarthMomma.com. Log in during May to see what's on sale!

Our thanks go to Laura Emerick, owner of Earth Momma, for supporting the
work of the San Diego Permaculture Center.  The proceeds will support our
efforts to promote "Peace through Sustainable Living" and our
school-community garden project.

Hope to see you there!
Marcia Boruta, Director
San Diego Permaculture Center

The San Diego Permaculture Center is a project of the San Diego Economic
Conversion Council (SDECC), a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.