[Sdpg] Permaculture Design Courses in So. CA

San Diego Economic Conversion & Permaculture Center sdecc at igc.org
Mon Jun 9 11:04:42 PDT 2003

Dear Friends of the San Diego Permaculture Center,

If you've always wanted to learn more about Permaculture, the "Permaculture
Design Certificate Course" is a great way to do it.  This summer there are
two opportunities to take the comprehensive course in Southern California
and if you register early and mention our name, you'll get a discount and
we'll get a donation to support the work of the San Diego Permaculture
Center!

So, here's the details.  The courses are being convened by Larry Santoyo
and a collection of some of the finest permaculture teachers around!  The
courses will be offered in two settings and in two formats:

1) PERMACULTURE DESIGN COURSE: at the Center of Natural Design
Two Week Intensive, July 13-26, 2003
San Luis Obispo County, California

2) ECO-URBANISM IS THE FUTURE OF SUSTAINABILITY:
Permaculture Design Training Series: Six weekends Aug/Sept
Los Angeles, California
PART 1: August 9-10 & August 16-17
EcoLiteracy, Intro to Permaculture, Natural Patterns & More...
PART 2: August 30-31 & September 6-7
Food, Water, Shelter, Sustainable Resource Management, Natural
Building, Home Ecosystems & More...
PART 3: September 20-21 & September 27-28
Creating Community, Eco-Economics, EcoVillage Design & More...

I highly recommend Larry as a Permaculture teacher.  I took the design
course from him in 1999 and it opened my eyes to a new way of seeing the
world around me.  Larry has a great sense of humor, too, something we need
more of in this world!

For complete course details, contact Larry Santoyo by email
<info at earthflow.com>, by phone 800.469.5857, or see his website
<www.earthflow.com>.

For the special discount, if you register for the Two Week Permaculture
Intensive before July 1st or for the Six Weekends Urban Permaculture Course
before Aug 1st, you'll receive a 5% discount AND an additional 5% will be
donated directly to the San Diego Permaculture Center!  Just remember to
mention our name!!

Sincerely and with hope for the future,
Marcia Boruta, Director
San Diego Permaculture Center, (619) 298-8879

P.S.  Pick up a free copy of the June issue of  Vision Magazine to read our
feature article on "Discovering Permaculture" or check out their web site
for the current issue <www.visionmagazine.com>