[Sdpg] www.permaculture.biz update

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Jun 25 10:02:39 PDT 2003

take a look at the following website to get a description and pictures of
Permaculture Projects done in Australia by Darren Doherty nd others ,
showing the depth of Permaculture Design, anmazing Permaculture WEbsite
                         wes

www.permaculture.biz update

Hello People,

Just an invitation to visit our site as I have updated it in the following
sections. The imagery pages have around 500 annotated photos to check out
from projects I've designed and developed over the years - plus some others
work as well. As we travel near older sites then we drop in and take some
updated images and note progress:

www.permaculture.biz/trees - Acacia mearnsii/dealbata forestry management
update/archive (before and after imagery updates

www.permaculture.biz/buildings

www.permaculture.biz/water

We have added an interesting new section as well -

go to :

www.permaculture.biz/onlineprojects

with weekly updates of progress or as notable developments occur. We are
looking forward to developing this section as I believe transparent live
working design and system establishment information would be interesting to
a wide range of practitioners out there.

Good Looking,

Cheers,

Yours and Growing,

Darren J. Doherty

Applied Diploma of Permaculture Design, (Education, Site Design, System
Establishment & Implementation) Permaculture Institute (1995)

Permaculture Design Certificate, Permaculture Institute (1993, 1995, 2001)

Whole Farm Planning Certificate (Train the Trainer), University of
Melbourne (1995)

principal consultant permaculture.biz