[Sdpg] Internship opportunity summer 2004

Samuel Madeira sam_i_am_2u at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 00:52:12 PST 2003

Hello,
my name is Samuel Madeira and I am currently a full-time college student at
Prescott College in central Arizona and I was wondering if you could please
email or snail mail me some more information on the Herb Pharm program.  I
am interested in this experience and would love to be apart of it.
My address is:
PO Box 4005
Prescott, AZ 86302

Thank you,