[Sdpg] pc course request

Joan Stevens joaniebird007 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 10:17:29 PST 2004

Hey fellow permaculture enthusiasts.  I would LOVE to
see a course like this (below is from an Australian
course) offered in Southern California (even Northern
California if it was over the summer).  Is there
anyone else who desires these skills who would be
willing to work with me to make this happen locally?
Joan

Advanced Design Skills
May 3-8
For those who have already completed a PDC, this
course
focuses on design
skills including drafting and preparing plans, client
communications, report
writing, costing and quotes, implementation planning
and
basic project
planning skills. It provides essential knowledge and
skills
for completing
the core units of Permaculture Cert IV and for anyone
seriously interested
in doing professional design and consultancy work and
managing small
projects.
Key tutor: Robyn Francis

=====
People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the
shore"  Andre Gide