[Sdpg] Permaculture Activist Magazine US Next Issue Ads & Stories due March 15

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Mar 1 07:40:33 PST 2004

Dear Friend,

Help us incorporate your project, classes, and ideas into the next
Permaculture Activist - #52 on the theme of Aquaculture.  Submissions of
events, calendar listings, information about permaculture or related
events, ads or other information for this issue, are needed within the
next two weeks (by March 15th).

We are reaching out through the permaculture, ecovillage, and natural
building networks to gather and provide timely information of relevance
to activists and our readers. You are one of those folks that we believe
have their fingers on the pulse of important developments in
sustainability.

We intend to send a group mailing of this nature four times a year, in
advance of publication deadline for Permaculture Activist. Our purpose
is to invite you to:

contribute stories,
notify us of upcoming events in your area,
publicize your activities, or
place ads in the magazine if you wish.

We know you are busy with important work and there is far too much
rubbish sent out by email, so if you do not want to hear from us again,
please let us know; we will gladly remove your name from this list. If
you prefer us to use a different address or to contact you by mail or
phone, let us know that also.

This mailing is part of our effort to improve publication schedules and
enhance service to our supporters and readers. It is also meant to
introduce Lee Warren who has joined our staff at the North Carolina
office as back pages editor.  She brings to this job her extensive
experience in business and communications along with a new passion for
sustainable farming and gardening. She lives at Earthaven and is part of
a group that is building the first cohousing cluster, Village Terraces.
Lee will be contacting you directly as we refine our outreach efforts.

After a hiatus of nine months due to management problems and my poor
health last summer, we returned the Activist to print on Feb. 1 as issue
#51 of Traditional Knowledge and Regeneration reached newstands and
subscribers.

Future Issues and Deadlines

	#52	Aquaculture, deadline March 15, published May 1
	#53	Education, deadline June 15, publication August 1
	#54	Fire and Catastrophe, deadline September 15, publication Nov. 1
	#55	theme to be announced, deadline December 1st., publ. February 1

Please consider this your invitation to take a hand in shaping the
content of Permaculture Activist. We welcome your comments on all
aspects of our publication as well as your information for inclusion in
our pages.

You can reach us by email at this address or by telephone, 828-669-6336.
And of course we will respond to letters by post: PO Box 1209, Black
Mountain, NC 28711.

Sincerely,

Peter Bane pcactivist at mindspring.com   www.permacultureactivist.net
Lee Warren