[Sdpg] Northern California Apprenticeship Natural Building

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Mar 4 19:25:44 PST 2004

Hi all,

We are happy to announce our ever-developing apprenticeship program set to
begin soon.  Please feel free to pass this announcement on to anyone you know
who may be interested.

Thanks,

Spring Senerchia, Vital Systems

Vital Systems, now located in Ukiah, California, is offering a six month
apprenticeship.  The apprenticeship will begin with an intensive the week of
April 12 - 16, 2004 and will continue through November 18, 2004.  The
Apprenticeship will include working four days a week with Vital Systems on
various natural building and other projects (Tuesday-Thursday), and an
apprenticeship day with natural building study, creative activities, group
process, and individual check-ins (Monday).

Please call or email for more details and a registration packet.  Registration
materials must be postmarked by March 5, 2004.

P O BOX 751, UKIAH, CA  95482

Phone: 707.468.7488     Fax: 707.462.3765   Cell: 510.290.6586

<http://www.vitalsystems.net/>www.vitalsystems.net
<mailto:timok at vitalsystems.net>timok at vitalsystems.net

www.arteverywhere.org   sonia at arteverywhere.org

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous