[Sdpg] Advanced Permaculture Ethics Course - April 23-25 Los Osos CA

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Mar 5 19:47:34 PST 2004

Advanced Permaculture Ethics Course
April 23-25, 2004

This course is an opportunity for Permaculture Designers to inquire deeper
into the meaning of Ethics, the three Permaculture Ethics, how we can and
use them in our design processes and how we can live and model them in our
lives.  Seminar discussion, lecture presentations, as well as experiential
facilitated exercises will be co-facilitated by Larry and Kat.  There is
also time allotted for retreat, connecting and community building at the
grounds of Center for Natural Design.  This course is open to all with a
special  intention to build California-wide connections between
Permaculture Guilds in Southern, Central and Northern California.

Instructors: Larry Santoyo and Kat Steele

Cost: $175. Fee includes camping at the beautiful Center for Natural Design
and Delicious Organic Meals and Class Materials

This course is a fund raiser for the LA Permaculture Guild.

Location: The Center of Natural Design is a ten acre private retreat center
and teaching facility on California's beautiful Central Coast in Los Osos,
CA.   Hidden among ancient Oaks, organic gardens spiral down the slopes,
surrounded by thousands of acres of open space and an incredible view shed
of extinct volcanoes. Natural building and Permaculture demonstrations
include Guest House, Shop, Yoga Studio and Day Spa.

Registration: Contact Camille Cimino, LA Permaculture Guild
(213) 480-8002
camicimino at yahoo.com

-------------------

Larry Santoyo, Director