[Sdpg] [Scpg] Work Days in the Hubbell Garden in Santa Ysabel Ca Sat. Feb28, Mar 6, 27 ,'''' Permaculture Hands On work"""

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Mar 22 04:59:51 PST 2004

Work Day in the Hubbell Garden with
Ryan Casey-Camp Stevens Organic Garden Manager
Dr. Bill Roley-Director of the Southern CA Permaculture Institute

Please come join us to:

*Replant and rebuild the gardens and the land
*Continue to clean & bring order to chaos
*Help bring back the studio to working order

Ryan and Bill are contributing their time & expertise to educate and
coordinate the planting of many fruit trees, flowers, plants.
We will also be installing an irrigation system.

There will also be other work opportunities on the land these days.

Saturday Feb.28: Garden Work & General Clean-up
Saturday March 6: General Clean-up & Reconstruction
Saturday March 27: Follow-up & Summer Planting

Let us know if you are coming.  Parking is limited.  Please bring a lunch,
gloves and a hat.

Hubbell Ilan-Lael Property
930 Orchard Lane
Santa Ysabel, CA 92070

**These are planned work days but if they don't fit your schedule call us
to schedule a time to come again.  We are here almost continuously and we
are always in need of help, please mention any skills. Call: 760.765.0171
or email: lael at abac.com

Go to James Hubbell' website to learn more about the fire and how they are
rebuilding with help from folks like Permaculture Teacher Bill Roley and
Ryan Casey Camp Stevens
Help ..Architect/artist James Hubbell is rebuilding  his home lost in San
Diego Fires , he has given so much to communities around the world,
especially his work Colonia Esperanza Schools in Tijuana, Mexico
Go to http://www.hubbellandhubbell.com/whatsNew.htm. to Find out how you
can help