[Sdpg] GreenMoney Journal - global sustainability (Spring 04)

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Mar 25 13:42:38 PST 2004

Hello

The Spring 2004 "Global Sustainability" issue of the GreenMoney Journal (the
leading
award-winning Sustainable investing & business publication since 1992), in
which you
will discover a variety of perspectives on the world of SRI, is now online
at-  <http://www.greenmoney.com>www.greenmoney.com

The issue includes the latest on Socially Responsible / Ethical Investing in
the U.S.,
Europe and the UK, a look into community investing and we even take you
"Beyond" SRI
with author and money manager Hal Brill (co-author of 'Investing with Your
Values').
We also list all the major SRI conferences around the world.

Also find an extensive variety of 'exclusively online' SRI articles as well as
a secure place to subscribe online with your credit card to the GreenMoney
Journal.

The big news is the major re-signed of both our 32-page print issue (mailing
this month) and our web site. The change is on every page.

We also launched a new secure way to subscribe to the "print" version of The
GreenMoney Journal online at- www.greenmoney.com
- International subscriptions are $60 (USD) for one year and $100 (USD) for 2
years.
- U.S. subscriptions are $50 and $90. Call (800) 849-8751
The publication is quarterly.

Looking ahead - we will be covering SRI in Asia, Canada, and Australia in the
next year (Spring 2005)

Next issue - Sustainable Business and Beyond (Summer 2004)

In this year of election, begin by voting with your dollars.

Thank you
Cliff Feigenbaum
Founder and Managing Editor
GreenMoney Journal / greenmoney.com
Money & Values information since 1992
phone - 800-849-8751
email- cliff at greenmoney.com

"Nominated for 3 Independent Press Awards and 3 SRI Service Awards
and Winner of the 2004 WorldView Award from Wisdom Media"

GreenMoney is a Registered Trademark

GreenMoney is based in Santa Fe, New Mexico USA

=========

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous