[Sdpg] Advanced Permaculture Ethics - April 23, 24, & 25

Cami Cimino camicimino at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 09:16:19 PDT 2004

Advanced Permaculture Ethics CourseApril 23-25, 2004This course is an opportunity for Permaculture Designers to inquire deeper into the meaning of Ethics, the three Permaculture Ethics, how we can and use them in our design processes and how we can live and model them in our lives.  Seminar discussion, lecture presentations, as well as experiential facilitated exercises will be co-faciliated by Larry and Kat.  There is also time alotted for retreat, connecting and community building at the grounds of Center for Natural Design.  This course is open to all with a special  intention to build california-wide connections between Permaculture Guilds in Southern, Central and Northern California.Instructors: Larry Santoyo and Kat SteeleCost: $175. Fee includes camping at the beautiful Center for Natural Designand Delicious Organic Meals and Class MaterialsThis course is a fundraiser for the LA Permaculture Guild.Location: The Center of Natural Design is a ten acre private retreat center and
 teaching facility on California's beautiful Central Coast in Los Osos, CA.   Hidden among ancient Oaks, organic gardens spiral down the slopes, surrounded by thousands of acres of open space and an incredible view shed of extinct volcanoes. Natural building and Permaculture demonstrations include Guest House, Shop, Yoga Studio and Day Spa.Registration: Contact Camille Cimino, LA Permaculture Guild(213) 480-8002camicimino at yahoo.com-------------------Larry Santoyo, DirectorEarthFlow Design Works andThe Center of Natural Design<http://www.earthflow.com>http://www.earthflow<http://www.earthflow.com>.com805.528.3763800.469.5857Katherine SteeleUrban Permaculture Guild<http://www.urbanpermacultureguild.org>http://www.urbanpermacultureguild<http://www.urbanpermacultureguild.org>.org 510.547.7889