[Sdpg] Permaculture Activist "Education Issue deadline is June 1 2004 for submissions

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Sat Apr 24 23:23:42 PDT 2004

Dear Friend,

We received so much response from our letter of mid March asking for
submissions to issue #52. Thank you for your contributions, listings,
letters, and editorial suggestions. The issue is richer and its reach
wider because of so much input from the Permaculture community. More
good news in that the issue went to press three days early and will be
due in your hands on or before May 1st. Our management team is feeling
cohesive and confident about the upcoming issues this year.

We're reaching out yet again for your input on the next issue. As a
reminder, we invite you to:
         contribute stories,
         notify us of upcoming events in your area,
         publicize your activities, or
         place ads

Guest editor John Wages will be in charge of Issue #53 whose subject is
Education. Please be in contact with him for submissions of stories,
regional news, or editorial suggestions. John joins our staff for this
issue from his home state of Mississippi where he has recently resettled
after 16 years in the biotechnology industry. He and his wife are
rehabilitating a family farm through permaculture as well as market
farming and conducting research into permanent cover crops. John is in
the process of writing three books including two that are
agriculture-related:  one on "living mulch" technologies and another on
gardening in the Mid-South.  He can be reached at: jwages at earthlink.net.

Submissions of events, calendar listings, ads or other information for
the next issue can be submitted to our office in North Carolina, at the
return address of this email.

Deadline for all submissions is June 1.

If you do not wish to be on this list, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Peter Bane
Lee Warren

Permaculture Activist Magazine Website <http://www.permacultureactivist.net>