[Sdpg] Class on creating a sustainable economy in the SD/TJ Region

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon Aug 16 14:51:03 PDT 2004

Ecological Life Systems Institute, Inc. (ELSI)
4862 Voltaire St.
San Diego, CA 92107
619 758 9020

FOR IMMIDIATE RELEASE:

Jim Bell, Director of ELSI, and Recent San Diego Mayoral Candidate will
teach a
class on how to:

Create a Sustainable Economy and Future in
The San Diego/Tijuana Region

Want to know how to create a fun, humane, prosperous and life support
sustaining economy and way of life in our region and on our planet?

Then this is the class for you.

Scope: While the primary focus of this class will be on the basics of building
a strong and resilient regional economy, it will also explore other
non-technical yet related subjects. More specifically: Why do we care? If we
care, what should we do? What is our responsibility to future generations? How
can we live a fun, rewarding life in ways that are kind and gentle to each
other and our planet's life support system?

Instructor: Jim Bell - Ecological Designer. Visit www.jimbell.com for more
details about Jim Bell and his work. His two books are also available through
the library system.

Tuition: Sliding Scale
Class Time(s): Flexible
***********************
Special opportunity for the right person

In conjunction with this class and other ELSI projects, there is a one person
live and work at ELSI internship available. If you want to greatly accelerate
your sustainable future learning curve. This internship will let you work on
cutting edge projects, one on one with ELSI's Director, Jim Bell. Non-live in
internships are also available.

Call 619 758 9020 to find out more about the class or internship
possibilities.

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous