[Sdpg] FREE Dragon Oven Workshop for Kids!

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 15:56:21 PDT 2004

** please forward freely **

be sure and check out graphics and flyer attachment  (open in MS word)

flyer available in spanish and english

if you need flyers, have questions, or if you can volunteer please email camille at camcim at yahoo.com

 Earthen Pizza Oven Workshop For Kids!

Come help us mix clay, straw, sand, and water to make cob (it’s like adobe) and help us build a dragon pizza oven.

The Dragon is built on a trailer so we can take him to different places to make pizza and other baked goodies!

When ? Sunday September 26, 2004
                 What time ?  10 am - 3 pM                  Where ?   LA Eco-Village                                    117 S. Bimini Pl.                                     Los Angeles, CA   90004
(right off the 101 fwy / Vermont, south to 1st)

Bring a sack lunch, something to drink, and a friend.  Please be sure and wear old clothes and shoes. We will be getting muddy!
Please RSVP, Camille Cimino at camcim at yahoo.com
                         or  (213) 480-8002.

For more information on Cob check out www.cobcottage.com