[Sdpg] Cob and Natural Building in Mexico

James james at thelongwayhome.net
Fri Oct 1 12:22:24 PDT 2004

House Alive is sponsoring a unique workshop in Mexico... please help us
spread the word!

Cob and Natural Building Workshop in Zipolite, Mexico
January 9 - 21, 2005
An incredible international building experience!

- Learn to build with cob and locally available materials
- Support sustainable building practices in this rural coastal area
- Take time to enjoy one of the most beautiful parts of Mexico
- Work alongside local Mexican people
- Stay in a gorgeous retreat center on the beach
- Be part of giving a beautiful home to a family that really needs one

Join us for a one-of-a-kind working vacation!  This hands-on workshop
will teach you everything you need to know to build your own cob home,
courtyard, or garden wall.  Spend the mornings building and learning,
and the afternoons exploring the area or relaxing on the beach.  In the
evenings we'll meet for lectures, discussions and campfires.

The cost of $1250 includes lodging, meals, tuition, and allows us to
sponsor four local participants who will work and learn alongside us.
For more information, see our on-line flier at
www.housealive.org/mexicoflier.htm, or give us a call at (541) 899-3751.

www.housealive.org