[Sdpg] permaculture in Aquaculture

venkat varadha krishna venkat_pallakila at rediffmail.com
Wed May 4 21:04:46 PDT 2005

Hi,
Let me introduce ,i am from India currently pursuing Grad. Certificate in The Univ. of Queensland, brisbane - Australia. I have expereince in prawn and crab aquaculture along with Masters qualification in Marine Biology. i shall be available from August,2005.I am interested to pursue Apprenticeship or training in Permaculture of (shell)fisheries. If any one know any information regarding the above said field. Pls. kindly let me know. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Cheers

Venkata Pallakila
#5/219, Sir Fredschonell Drive