[Sdpg] Fairy Congress Newsletter

Michael Pilarski friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 13:55:01 PDT 2005

FRIENDS OF THE TREES
May 28 Email Newsletter

A wide variety of people are included in the 1500+
addresses in Friends of the Trees email list.

This announcement is intended for those of you who are
open to the idea of nature fairies and devas. If this
is not your cup of tea, please delete this message.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

ANNOUNCEMENT & UPDATE

FAIRY & HUMAN RELATIONS CONGRESS

JUNE 24-26, 2005

HOOD RIVER VALLEY, OREGON

The Congress is a gathering of humans and fairies to
improve relations and assist each other in planetary
healing.  This is the 5th annual congress organized by
Friends of the Trees Society. Presenters include Peter
Tompkins, (author of "Secret Life of Plants") Dorothy
Mclean, David Spangler, RJ Stewart and dozens more.

We are extending the deadline for the $195 admission
price from June 1 to June 10. After June 10th
admission is $250. Teens $40, Children $25.

Our one-day (non-camping) rates are:
Friday $60, Saturday $75, Sunday $50
Friday night with concert $20
Saturday night with parade $20

At this point our participants list is up to 185
adults as well as 36 children and teens. More will
register in the next four weeks.  We will be adding a
more in-depth update on our website soon.

The Fairy Congress has many facets.
* The workshops are numerous and well attended.
* The big circles (two a day) are fun and inspiring.
* There is pageantry, color and music galore.
* There are quiet meditation times for communing with
the fairy and devic realms.
* The congress is a fun gathering and at the same
time, a serious gathering.  The biggest goal of the
fairy congress isn't to entertain people. It is to
enable each of us to better communicate and co-create
with the fairies. To aid in rebuilding the bridges
between our two realms. Everyone who attends is a
delegate from the human race to the fairy race.
Consider yourself an ambassador.

Love the fairies where ever you are. Their presence
permeates the natural world - the forests, meadows,
gardens, waters and sky. They serve all life in this
physical world.

If you cannot attend in person, please send your good
tidings and well wishes.
We in turn, will send our combined blesssings from the
Congress to all those who have linked up with us in
Spirit.

The fairies and devas send you their love and
blessings.

www.fairycongress.com
509-997-9200, 360-927-1274 cell
friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com

Forward this message to people you think would be
interested in hearing about the Fairy Congress.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile
phone.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail

protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com