[Sdpg] Re: Sdpg Digest, Vol 30, Issue 7

terra_amore8 terra_amore8 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 09:36:50 PDT 2005

hello fellow permis,

probably none of you know me, except maybe one of you, but i have been signed onto your permi guild for a couple of years now.

my gram lives in san diego, point loma area, and i am here again trying to help her out as she has been quite ill for some time.

anyways, i am trying to find a room or corner to rent for short term, one week at a time, or a month for example and wondered if anyone out there knows of anything.  it would be great for me to be around like-minds and energies while i am trying to support my gram.  the place i am staying at the moment is full of stuff, very musty and scary to put food in the fridge and i need to start cooking for my gram...  but i am actually not so picky, this is just a little over the top for my energy level right now.

anyways,  thanks for all,
Wendy

  Amor de Mama Tierra