[Sdpg] Toby Hemenway, Author of Gaia's Garden to speak in Los Angeles

L.Santoyo Designs santoyo at earthflow.com
Mon Nov 28 12:41:04 PST 2005

---Please Post - Please Forward---

Toby Hemenway, Author
Gaia's Garden: A Guide to Home-Scale Permaculture
to guest lecture with Larry Santoyo in Los Angeles.

December 10 & 11, 2005
Sat 9-5, Sunday 10-5
Cost $90 per day or $175 for both (or trade proposal)
The Audubon Center at Debs Park (Highland Park)

Join in as we continue our Permaculture Design Certificate Course and
begin Part Two: Food/Water/Shelter

Learn innovative Garden Design, Working in Urban EcoSystems, Backyard
FoodForestry, WasteWater Wetlands, Water & Energy Conservation, Mud /
Straw and the Natural Building Revival, Permaculture Zone and Sector
Planning, Community Food Security and More!

Find out more about the Permaculture Design Course
see -  http://www.earthflow.com/newcourses/index.shtml

Find out more about Toby Hemenway
see - http://www.patternliteracy.com

Find out more about the The Audubon Center at Debs Park
see -
<http://www.audubon-ca.org/debs_park.htm>http://www.audubon-ca.org/debs_park.htm

Larry Santoyo, Director
EarthFlow Design Works