[Sdpg] Permaculture Magazine eNews Group UK

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Dec 1 12:45:17 PST 2005

Permaculture Magazine eNews Group

Would you like to receive occasional eNews from us?

Join the PM eNews Group and receive:

* unpublished news and reviews from PM's editorial team
* climate change updates
* news of interesting events around the world
* special readers offers on books, products and tools
* requests for opinions, help, reviews, articles and visuals

This list is only available by request. Simply email
enews at permaculture.co.uk with 'join Enews' in the subject line and please
pass this invitation on to your friends and networks.

If at any time you wish to be removed please just email us with the request.
Your email contact will not be passed on to any other group or organisation.

If you would like to see sample articles, news, courses and classifieds from
our printed magazine please log on to our website listed below.

Many thanks for your attention,

Maddy Harland
Editor
Permaculture Magazine
www.permaculture.co.uk

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous