[Sdpg] DEC 16, Sustainable World Radio KCSB 91.9 fm/Friday 9-10am . Chef Kim Redman, owner of Ambroisia Gourmet Catering

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Dec 15 14:57:53 PST 2005

This week (Dec 16) on Sustainable World Radio:
On Sustainable World  this week, we have an interview with chef, Kim Redman,
owner of Ambroisia Gourmet Catering. We'll discuss  food and the impact
that it
has on our lives. We'll talk about organic farming, cooking and will share
some
yummy recipes.

Look for Sustainable World Radio on Fridays, 9-10 am, on KCSB 91.9 FM.  Or if
unable
to hear them, KCSB website(www.kcsb.org)

Friday, 9-10am, Sustainable World Radio Program on KCSB 91.9 fm
Jill Cloutier, Suzanne Cloutier and Kevin Childerley host an hour long
radio program focused on sustainability, permaculture, and creative solutions
to environmental and social problems.

Please submit news or community event announcements to:Sustainable World
Radio
<sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net>

-end-
mb:margie at sbpermaculture.org