[Sdpg] Events: Jan 14 at 4:30 pm A New Ecovillage Zone, and Jan 17 Cohousing LA Ecovillage Los angeles

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Jan 6 08:09:10 PST 2006

Please visit our website for details on these events at:
http://laecovillage.org
Also, please forward this notice to others who might be interested.  Thanks.
Lois
============================

Sat, Jan. 14, 4:30 pm
Ecovillage developer BRANDY GALLAGHER-MACPHERSON of Our Ecovillage in
British Columbia gives a talk-presentation-discussion on Regulatory
Reform and Ecovillages.  She made it happen: an ecovillage zoning
designation!
Location: L.A. Eco-Village, 117 Bimini Pl. LA 90004
Fee:      $10 (sliding scale ok)
Reservations please:  213/738-1254 or <crsp at igc.org>
=============================
Tue, Jan 17, 7:30 pm
Architect CHARLES DURRETT, co-founder of the Cohousing Movement in the
U.S., gives a talk on cohousing and on his new book, "Senior Cohousing."
He's designed more than 30 cohousing communities.
Location: L.A. Eco-Village, 117 Bimini Pl. LA 90004
Fee:      $15 (sliding scale ok)
Reservations please:  213/738-1254 or <crsp at igc.org>
==============================

Sat. Jan 28, 6:30 pm at Valley Cities Jewish Community Center
PEAK OIL: REALITIES & SOLUTIONS of the Looming Petroleum Shortage with
Jan Lundberg, Paul Koretz, Ed Begley Jr (organized by Neighbors for
Peace & Justice SFV).
Suggested donation:  $5
Location:  13614 Burbank Blvd. (betw. Fulton & Coldwater), Sherman Oaks
No reservations required

TOURS OF L.A. ECO-VILLAGE
Saturday, Jan. 7, 11 am - 1 pm
Saturday, Jan. 21, 11 am - 1 pm