[Sdpg] Permaculture and the Arts Design Course!

terra_amore8 terra_amore8 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 16:33:45 PST 2006

    Hey everyone,
  I just wanted to make sure to note that the post I recently sent for this Permaculture and the Arts Design Intensive did not show up too well on many listserves.  At least note that the question marks that showed up were bullets not question marks.  If anyone wants to pass on the information then please go to the website and print out the flyer and/or email it on to anyone you think might be interested in a course that combines permaculture with the arts.  www.permaculturenow.com

  Thanks!
  Wendy Breiby
  The Wilder Institute: Next Generation Permaculture  www.permaculturenow.com
  wendy at permaculturenow.com