[Sdpg] Quail Springs new website

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Wed Feb 1 13:13:03 PST 2006

www.quailspring.org

Hello Friends of Quail Springs,

We are so very excited to share with you that our new website has found
its way to completion and is waiting for you to visit its humble pages
of pictures, stories and details of our work.  It shares much of our
story and offers those who visit a chance to see how to get involved,
whether it be looking at attending one of our diverse programs,
volunteering on a service learning weekend, offering resources
connections to us, or by sharing the work we are doing with others.
Please have a look at the site and send us your comments to the email
below.  If you wish to link your website to ours, please send us the url
linking information.  Thank you for passing this email on to those who
you think might be interested.

Many Blessings for a Healthy World..

Resident Caretakers
Quail Springs Learning Oasis and Permaculture Farm
info at quailsprings.org

Send a note to the address above if you wish to join our email
announcement list...