[Sdpg] Invitation to 2006 Fairy & Human Relations Congress

Michael Pilarski friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 01:02:43 PDT 2006

*You are invited to the 6th annual*
*Fairy & Human Relations Congress on June 23-25*

This special event is being held at a remote and beautiful mountain
meadow in the North Cascade mountains at the Skalitude Retreat Center
where the first three congresses were held.

Our 2006 theme is "Nature Spirits and Humanity Dancing at the Crossroads
for Planetary Healing". In these turbulent times on Earth it is
important for us to communicate and cooperate with our fairy and angelic
allies. We are part of a vast, interconnected network of spiritual
beings and the Congress offers an opportunity to explore and tap into
this network. A fun way to take action for peace and harmony on the Earth.

There are over 20 presenters giving workshops. There are many other
activities including a concert, parade, ceremonies, circles, and lots of
fun. The Congress is an all-ages family event. No drugs or alcohol.
Attendance has been running at around 300 people at each of the past
three gatherings.

This year we are putting more emphasis on performance arts with the
MythMaker theatre troupe, singer Lisa Thiel, storytellers, our gala
fairy parade, art gallery, etc. We have many new workshop presenters
this year, such as Madi Nolan,  a female Tibetan Lama. There will also
be some of our notable regulars such as Robert J. Stewart, who will lead
us in creating a rock-lined, fairy crossroads where the fairy and human
realms come together.

Put us on your calendar. If you have attended before you know what a
powerful time it is.  If you have wanted to attend the Congress but
haven't made it yet, start planning now for this year.

Leave your normal everyday life behind
                                                             - and
journey to fairyland . . .

friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com

For more details and a printable registration form go to:

http://www.fairycongress.com

Fairy Congress Poster <http://www.fairycongress.com>