[Sdpg] Farming Economist Needed

heather joy heatherjoy42 at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 12:49:22 PDT 2006

Hello all,

  I am working on a project with a large sustainable agricultural component and need to do some economic analysis.  Can any of you recommend someone with strong credentials that could assist with this?  We are trying to show how revenues for an organic farm would compare to other land uses in Orange County (including industrial ag and golf courses).

  Thanks for any leads.

  Heather Rosenberg
  CTG Energetics, Inc.