[Sdpg] This Week on Sustainable Radio World, Declan Kennedy Friday, October 13th at 9:00 am

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Oct 11 21:43:04 PDT 2006

This Week: The Multi Talented Declan Kennedy

KCSB 91.9 FM in Santa Barbara, California. Also, streaming live  worldwide
on www.KCSB.org.

On Friday, October 13th at 9:00 am, PST and on Monday, October 16th  at
9:00 am PST, Sustainable World is broadcasting an interview with Declan
Kennedy. Declan is an architect, dancer, professor, city planner, mediator,
healer, and permaculture designer who lives in Lebensgarten Ecovillage
Germany. Declan is also highly knowledgeable about alternative currencies
and  "win-win" conflict resolution strategies.

He is a Professor of Urban Design and Infrastructure at the Architectural
Department of the Technical University of Berlin and has been teaching and
practicing ecological architectural design (since 1970) and permaculture
design (since 1982). Declan  is an Advisory Board Chairperson of Gaia
University and was the founder of the Permaculture Institute of Europe.

If you have any questions or comments during air time, please call the
station at (805) 893-2424.

 >From Declan's website: "To paraphrase Jakob von Uexkühl: We are not
Positivists. We are not Negativists, We are Possibilists.'
Some people say: "It is 5 minutes to 12 - for the Earth and for the
environment" I say:"the situation on Earth has already tipped over -it is
already 5 minutes after 12! But, the good thing about 12 midnight is it is
the beginning of a new day!" So let's start afresh!"

Sustainable World Radio: Friday mornings at 9:00 am PST, and Monday
afternoons at
12:00 Pm PST on KCSB 91.9 FM in Santa Barbara, California. Also, streaming
live
worldwide on www.KCSB.org.

Email us with events to be listed in our Community Calendar at
sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net.

Thanks for tuning in!

Jill, Kevin and Suzanne