[Sdpg] This Week on Sustainable World

Sustainable World Radio sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 8 17:23:27 PST 2006

This Week: KCSB Fund Drive

KCSB, Santa Barbara's Community Radio Station, is celebrating its 45th year on the air during our annual fund drive. Now is the time to show your support for KCSB and its diverse programming.

On Friday, November 10th at 9:00 am, PST and on Monday, November 13th, at 9:00 am PST, Sustainable World will broadcast excerpts from interviews that we have done during the past two years.

Please join us as we beg for money to keep our station on the air for another year. If you like Sustainable World, please call us on Friday morning at (805) 893-2424. We'll have great premiums (gifts) to give when you pledge: books, CD's, DVD's, restaurant gift certificates, gift baskets, and more.

As always, if you have any questions or comments during air time, please call the station at (805) 893-2424.

Sustainable World Radio: Friday mornings at 9:00 am PST, and Monday mornings at 9:00 am PST on KCSB 91.9 FM in Santa Barbara, California. Also, streaming live world wide on www.KCSB.org.

Please email events to be listed in our Community Calendar to sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net.

Thanks for tuning in and thanks for your support!

Jill, Kevin and Suzanne