[Sdpg] This Week on Sustainable World December 22nd at 9:00 am, PST and on Monday, December 25th, at 9:00 am PST,

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Dec 21 18:17:31 PST 2006

This Week: FOOD!

On Friday, December 22nd at 9:00 am, PST and on Monday, December 25th, at 9:00
am PST, Sustainable World is broadcasting an interview with organic chef
extraordinaire Kim Redman. Kim will be chatting with Jill Cloutier about the
joy and wonder of food. Kim is the owner of Ambroisia Gourmet, a catering
company in Santa Barbara, CA. As always, if you have any questions or comments
during airtime, please call the station at (805) 893-2424.

Sustainable World Radio: Friday mornings at 9:00 am PST, and Monday mornings
at  9:00 am PST on KCSB 91.9 FM in Santa Barbara, California. Also, streaming
live world wide on www.KCSB.org.

Please email events to be listed in our Community Calendar to
sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net.

Thanks for tuning in and thanks for your support!

Jill, Kevin and Suzanne

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous