[Sdpg] 8th Intl. Permaculture Conference - IPC8 :: Check Out the Web Banners and Radio Interview with Ali Sharif on IPC8

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Jan 22 08:26:09 PST 2007

8th International Permaculture Conference - IPC 8
May 16-18, 2007, São Paulo, Brazil
<http://www.ipc8.org>www.ipc8.org

WEB BANNERS and Link Exchange Program are now
active on the IPC8 website!

Greetings,

In the interest of spreading the word about IPC8, we invite you to link
to our website using the web banners provided.  Choose a banner image,
copy it to your website, and provide a link to
<http://www.ipc8.org>http://www.ipc8.org.

In return, we would be happy to include a link to your permaculture-related
website on our
<http://www.ipc8.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=102&Itemid=95>links
page.  After you have included the IPC8 banner on your
site, please join our link exchange program!

To get started, <http://www.ipc8.org/banners>click here.

In addition, please forward this message to your friends and associates.

thanks,

John Calvert
IPC8 webmaster
<mailto:webmaster at ipc8.org>webmaster at ipc8.org

R. Fortaleza, 201, sala 12, Adrianópolis Manaus - AM, Brazil
Cep. 69.057.080 email: <mailto:manaus at ipc8.org>manaus at ipc8.org

RADIO INTERVIEW WITH ALI SHARIF  COORDINATION DIRECTOR OF IPC8
FRIDAY JAN 26,  9AM-10AM  PST LIVE
There will be an hour long interview with Ali
Sharif the Coordinator of 8th International
Permaculture Conference and Convergence (IPC8) on
Sustainable World Radio www.KCSB.org , to hear
the latest news on the IPC8 , the Conference on
Greening our Economy with the Principles of
Permaculture List of Speakers to attend and the Convergence updates.

RADIO
Sustainable World Radio: Friday mornings at 9:00
am PST, and Monday mornings at
9:00 am PST on KCSB 91.9 FM in Santa Barbara,
California. Also, streaming live world
wide on www.KCSB.org.

SAME PROGRAM ON THE INTERNET ALI SHARIF INTERVIEW  FEB 1
Please go  FEB 1 to download the
talk  www.radio4all.net/ type in Permaculture
into advance search to find the program

SORRY FOR AN DUPLICATION