[Sdpg] Fwd: Albert Bates in LA/Southern California [San Diego]

Colin Leath cleath at j9k.org
Thu Mar 8 11:54:23 PST 2007

Ian, SDFNL, and SDPG,
If you'd be interested in helping get Albert Bates down here to speak,
let me know.

I could be his host (or my Point Loma grandparents probably would),
but we'd probably need $120 for train fare and at least $100 as a
speaker's fee.

My parents recommend him. I've visited his ecovillage training center.

http://www.google.com/search?&q=post-petroleum+survival+guide+bates

He would be down here at the end of the month.

As you can see below, I've told Lois I wasn't going to try to organize
this, but I thought I'd send out one last email--

If not this time, maybe in the future a group of us can work together
to bring earthcare speakers / presenters / workshop leaders to SD--in
addition to growing our own.

Colin
--
http://4602seminole.blogspot.com/