[Sdpg] This Week on Sustainable World Radio/ Keyline Design Mar 30, 9am

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Mar 29 23:08:37 PDT 2007

        Keyline Design On Friday, March 30th, Sustainable World Radio is
broadcasting a live interview with Australian Keyline Designer Darren Doherty.
Darren has had extensive experience teaching across eastern Australia and,
more
recently, in Viet Nam. Darren has been a co-teacher of Permaculture Design
Courses with Bill Mollison and David Holmgren and is an Australian Approved
Keyline Designâ„¢ Farm Planning Consultant.
        Tune in and learn about how it's possible to develop your farm,
land, or
ranch to it's full potential while increasing production, drought-proofing,
creating soil and sequestering carbon quickly and cheaply.
        Wesley Roe of the Santa Barbara Permaculture Network will be
joining us
for this discussion about keyline design.

        Sustainable World Radio: Friday mornings at 9:00 am PST on KCSB
91.9 FM
in Santa Barbara, California and streaming live on KCSB.org. Thanks for tuning
in!

Jill, Kevin and Suzanne e-mail: sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net
Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous