[Sdpg] Planting Trees for April 7-8 Service Learning Weekend

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Sun Apr 1 12:51:30 PDT 2007

We will be PLANTING TREES for the upcoming Service Learning Weekend !

APRIL 7th and 8th , Saturday and Sunday

"For me, trees have always been the most penetrating teachers. I revere them
when they live in tribes and families, in forests and groves... They
struggle with all the forces of their lives for one thing only: to fulfill
themselves according to their own laws, to build up their own forms, to
represent themselves. Nothing is holier, nothing is more exemplary, than a
beautiful strong tree.

                        (Herman Hesse, "Trees", Natural Resources Journal,
Spring 1980)

To join us, receive directions and current gate codes, please call
805-886-7239 or email  <mailto:info at quailsprings.org> info at quailsprings.org

Food is potluck and camping is nearby. All ages and skills are welcome, no
experience is necessary.

Caretaker

Quail Springs

Learning Oasis and Permaculture Farm