[Sdpg] Motor Home or Tent Camper needed for Keyline and Permaculture Teacher, Darren Doherty and family, April 17-May 4, and May 13-27th

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon Apr 9 22:46:53 PDT 2007

Motor Home or Tent Camper needed for Keyline and Permaculture Teacher, Darren
Doherty and family, April 17-May 4, and May 13-27th

Seeking a Motor Home or Tent Camper for teacher Darren Doherty and Family of 4
from April 17- May 4, and May 13-27th.   We would be willing to trade for the
Keyline Design Course, part of the Permaculture Design Course, or future
courses or rent for a reasonable cost.  The camper would be needed from Apr 17
- May 30  on the Gaviota Coast in one location near Santa Barbara, then at
Quail Springs near New Cuyama May 30 -May 4 and May 13-27th.  If you could
provide a camper or Motor Home for any or all of these times/places this would
be so helpful. Please contact Wes Roe or Margie Bushman
(<mailto:margie at sbpermaculture.org>margie at sbpermaculture.org) or call
805-962-2571.

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous