[Sdpg] Earth Activist Training PC training July 14-29 Asheville, North Carolina 2007

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Jun 27 06:36:13 PDT 2007

July 14-29

Asheville, North Carolina

two-week intensive

Earth Activist Training: Learn how to heal soil and cleanse water,
how to design human systems that mimic natural systems, using a
minimum of energy and resources and creating real abundance and
social justice. Explore the strategies and organizing tools we need
to make our visions real. Participatory, hands-on teaching with lots
of ritual, games, projects, songs, and laughs along with an intensive
curriculum in ecological design. Taught by Starhawk, author of The
Spiral Dance, The Fifth Sacred Thing, and The Earth Path,
permaculture design teachers Patricia Allison and Penny
Livingston-Stark, and other amazing instructors.

        This session will be a family-friendly EAT.  There will be a
children's program for kids 5 and up that runs concurrently. Sorry,
no childcare or facilities for kids under 5.

Location: Rose Creek, one hour from Asheville (due to issues with the
health department at Earthaven Ecovillage, we have reluctantly had to
move from our original planned location.)

Cost: sliding scale $1100-$1600 per adult, work trade available;
$600-900 per child.

To register, go to www.earthactivisttraining.org

Or send your $100 deposit and registration form to:

Earth Activist Training

PO Box 251

Sierraville CA 96126

Questions? Email info at earthactivisttraining.org