[Sdpg] searching for Southern California green publications

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Sat Jul 28 13:08:45 PDT 2007

Hi San Diego area folks,

I'm searching for a well circulated and worthwhile publication that is
focused on 'green' and other relevant issues in the Southern California area
to market our permaculture courses.  Something either like Hope Dance but
more well read in the Southern California area. Or like the Permaculture
Activist, but not directed solely to people who already are involved in the
permaculture concepts.  Do you have any ideas for me?

Thanks!

Kolmi Majumdar

Caretaker

Quail Springs